Accessible and searchable Twitter Archive

Hello all,
I planned to create a public twitter archive using archiveweb page. I exported the files as warc and wacz but for a real archive I need a system where I can do for full text search and access files. Is there a system similar to this and if not how can I create such a system?

The ReplayWeb.page web component supports full-text search. So if you make your WACZ available on and embed ReplayWeb.page wherever you want your “real archive” to be you should be able to search it there.

I created a little video that shows how to find and use the search functionality, in case you have trouble. Feedback is welcome!

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 10.31.39 AM

@edsu Thanks for your answer. I guess I can’t do full-text search because did not embed the link. Additionally I’m not a programmer. I don’t know exactly how to embed. Is there a way to do this without programming?

If you are able to create an HTML page and put it on the web with the WACZ then you can do it. But if that counts as programming you will need to have someone set it up for you, or for you to use an online service like Conifer.

If you would like to see a simple example of embedding a WACZ on a webpage you can view the source on: DocNow Web Archive

1 Like

@edsu thank you. I think I can try this.