Saving Pages with Embeddeed Adobe Presenter Slide Shows

I’m trying to save a series of web pages with embedded Adobe Presenter presentations. Here is an example of one of the pages with an embedded presentation. The slide shows have slides with images (some with simple animations, such as adding an arrow to a slide during the discussion) and audio.

Problems:

1) Not saving the complete page
When I go to the web page, it does not appear to save all of the slides (the file size is way too small). However, when clicking through the slides, the size of the archive increases. This makes me think that it is saving each slide once it is clicked on.

2) Can’t Replay Page
When trying to replay the saved files, the page loads but only the first slide works. When trying to click to other slides or click forward, nothing happens.

Does anyone have any help/solution to this?

Thank you!
-Archivist

The link you gave isn’t loading for me, is it available outside of the University of Kentucky’s network?

1. I have no experience with Adobe Presenter, but based on what you’ve said it may load new slides when the user clicks through to the next one. If this is the case, you will have to click through all of the slides while archiving to ensure they are captured by the extension.

2. This one is a little harder to nail down without an example!